"ARN CHOC TINY TEDDY HF/CT200GM"
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Contains Soy), Milk Solids, Cocoa Butter, Butter (Contains Milk), Vegetable Fibre, Cocoa Mass, Honey, Salt, Golden Syrup, Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, E476), Baking Powder, Flavour.
Tiny Teddy Goes Driving
Preparation time: 30 minutes Makes 12
200g box of Arnott's Tiny Teddy Biscuits
160g packet of Arnott's Gaiety Biscuits
150g Milk Chocolate Melts
60 Fizz Buttons
1. Line a tray with baking paper. Set aside. .
2. Using a sharp-ended knife, cut a small groove in the middle of the Gaiety biscuit (get an adult to do this step), wide enough for Teddy's feet to sit in.
3. Place chocolate in a medium glass or microwave-safe bowl. Place the bowl of chocolate in the microwave for 20 second bursts on medium power until melted, stirring in-between each burst.
4. Dip the Teddy biscuit in melted chocolate, then place in the groove and hold in place for a few seconds, pushing gently until biscuit is secure. Continue with remaining biscuits.
5. Place the Gaiety biscuit on its side. Gently dip one side of a Fizz Button in melted chocolate and attach to one side of the Gaiety, repeat until all four wheels are attached.
6. Cut remaining Fizz Buttons in half, dip the base in chocolate and position at the front of the Gaiety biscuit as your steering wheel.
7. Place in the fridge to set.
To maintain freshness, store in a cool, dry place in an airtight, light proof container.
Milk, Soy, Wheat, Cereals Containing Gluten
Allergen may be present
Egg, Peanuts, Sesame, Tree Nuts
Servings Per Packet
25g (9 Biscuits)
||Per 100g or 100mL*
*All values are considered to be average